Wysiwyg 3D Are the Proud Sponsors of this years 3D Printing and Design Challenge at the Innovation Campus University of Wollongong
A 3D Printing and Design competition for Illawarra Schools!
The THINK INVENT MAKE EVALUATE 3D Printing and Design Competition will be open to all Illawarra schools, encouraging the development of future skills by using 3D printing and CAD technology.
High School and Primary School student teams will be eligible to enter, categories will
- Robotics– Engineering – UOW (High School) Platinum
- Art – Wysiwyg 3D (High School) Platinum
- Product Design/ Engineering – Bluescope (High School) Platinum
- Product Design – Modfab – (Primary School) Platinum – 3D Printer
- Product Design – Autodesk (High School) Platinum
- ACES – still to decide on category
The competition will run from Monday July 20, 2015 to Monday the 21st of September. Tuesday 1st of September free 3D Printing Day for Schools at the Innovation Campus for schools that do not have 3D Printers.
The winners will be announced at the “Future Day” event at the Blender Festival on Saturday the 4rd of October. Cash prizes of $1500 will be awarded to the school of the winning team for each sponsored category. For more Information Visit Blender Festival.