Why Choose Wysiwyg 3D?
So you’ve searched Google and received a bunch of quotes from the growing list of 3D Scanning services provider, as with all service providers the prices could vary enormously so how do you choose a 3D scanning service provider, what’s the difference between us and them, isn’t it just pushing a button!
Here’s a list of questions to ask your 3D Scanning services provider.
- What file formats are available?
- Can they supply multiple res?
- What resolution are you proposing?
- Are you processing data in-house or somewhere overseas?
- What level of data security do you have?
- What projects have you worked on?
- What accuracy of equipment proposed?
- Noise of equipment proposed?
- References and/or credits?
- Is a Confidentiality Agreement or NDA necessary?
3D Scanning is not all about pressing a button and represents only 1/3 of the actual job which means the post processing is the important part and can make the difference between a job being successful or costing invaluable time and money on rework!
For more information or to request some sample data Contact the Wysiwyg 3D team.
Wysiwyg 3D – Proudly 3D Scanning for more than 20 years – the original 3D Scanning Services Provider!
Image Credit: Shane Rolton Founder of Wysiwyg 3D at the Powerhouse Museum (2014)