Delivering precise engineering data for use in design and manufacturing, Geomagic Studio is the core 3D creation tool for customers in almost every manufacturing industry.
Geomagic Studio is the industry’s most easy-to-use, intelligent solution for transforming 3D scan data into highly accurate polygon and native CAD models for reverse engineering, product design, rapid prototyping and analysis.
New Key Features of Geomagic Studio 2012
- The intuitive new Sketch function allows direct creation and editing of cross-section curves from both point clouds and polygon models
- Robust scripting environment extends, customizes and automates functions with deep access into selected commands in the software
- Improved editing, navigation and visualization of point clouds from mid-range and long range scanners for scene-level 3D models.
- Enhanced hard probing enables accurate measurement and creation of features using touch probes, portable CMM arms and similar equipment from hardware partners such as FARO, Creaform, Hexagon, Nikon and many others.
- The cool new Remeshing tool enables fast, accurate retriangulation of polygon models for cleaner, more usable 3D models for Digitial Content Creation (DCC) and 3D printing.
- New ‘Patch’ command delivers superior power for quickly and accurately repairing polygon models
- Integration with Spaceclaim for direct modeling interactions and designs adds to the powerful Parametric Exchange capabilities available for transferring parametric CAD models into MCAD systems.
Download the new Geomagic Studio and Geomagic Wrap 2012 Product Brochure
Try Geomagic for yourself on a freel trial. Contact Wysiwyg 3D to register your interest.