Wysiwyg 3D registers for Austech 2012. Come and visit Wysiwyg 3D and Qubic on stand D162 for demonstrations on the latest in 3D laser scanning technology including laser scanning equipment and 3D reverse engineering software.
Combined with National Manufacturing Week (NMW) this will be Australia’s largest Manufacturing Trade Show. Held at the Sydney Showground Sydney Olympic Park from Tuesday 8th May to Friday 11th May 2012.
Austech covers the key areas of machine tool and sheetmetal working including:
- CNC Machining Centres: horizontal and vertical machining centres
- Turning Machines: CNC lathes, automatic lathes
- Sheetmetal: forming, bending, punching, shearing equipment
- Special Purpose Machines: grinding, broaching, boring, milling, waterjet cutters
- Laser Equipment: laser profiling, laser cutting, marking and engraving
- Ancillary equipment: cutting fluids, finishing, coatings, robots, cad-cam software
For more information or to register for regular updates Visit Austech 2012.