Proudly Supported by Wysiwyg 3D and our 3D Printing Partners Pro Z 3D Solutions – Proud sponsors of the Shell V-Power Racing Team
Be the first to correctly guess the Automotive Part and the Make and Model of the car it comes from and Like the Wysiwyg 3D and the Pro Z 3D Solutions Facebook Page – write your answers in the Comments!
Winner Announced – June 30 2018!
- Winner of the Wysiwyg 3D/Proz3D Hot Lap to make Own way to Sydney Motorsport Park Eastern Creek or Sandown Raceway Victoria
- You will be greeted by either Shane Rolton Managing Director Wysiwyg 3D in Sydney
Or Doug Baird General Manager Pro Z 3D Solutions in Melbourne
- Rides are NOT transferrable to the following calendar year
- Physical height and weight restrictions apply, generally no more than 190cm and 90kg and must fit into XL race suit
- Participants must be medically fit and sign a public liability waiver prior to undertaking their passenger ride
- Participants must wear full covered in shoes
- Participants agree to photos – these will be used as part of Wysiwyg3d/Proz3d Marketing
- Prize is non-transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Cancellation must be no later than 7 days prior to Race day.
For more Information on 3D Scanning and 3D Printing your automotive parts Contact Us.